– Medebra Mastectomy kits is reimbursable, up to 6 per year, nationally,
$54.00 per bra.
Diagnosis code: C50.919
– Medebra is reimbursable, 2 per post operation.
Remember that Medebra can be used for the following procedures:
– Post Surgery – Any related to breast surgery.
– Reduction – Mastectomy – Reconstruction – Lumpectomy – Lift – Biopsy – Augmentation
– Lumpectomy – Fine Needle Aspiration – Dialysis, Patient with chest catheter
– Chemotherapy for chest port (Special Strap Design) – Nephrology (offers special strap design)
– Cardio Thoracic Surgery (Offers Compression and Fit)
-Medebra may also be used for:
– Elderly and Arthritic (Easy front & strap Velcro closures)
You can purchase any Medebra online or at a store. But you need your doctor’s prescription and code of the Medebra or Medebra Mastectomy kit in order to be reimbursed by your insurance.